Wednesday 11 July 2007

Old Profile

Here is a part of my profile that I'm removing...I seem to change my profile a lot...

I value love and honesty, both of which have to be more than just words to be worth anything worth having. Love is about ones actions, it's mantra is 'there are no obligations nor rules but I choose to love because my love is real'. It is stronger than the 'he or she will never know' moments that assail us day to day, whether it be a flirtatious glance from someone passing by or an illicit thought, because it thinks of the other and values the relationship and partnership found in being one. Honesty is the laying bare of ones soul. To have the bravery and strength to admit error and to ask for forgiveness. To see ourselves as we really are. Not to give in to the lies that tear us down - for we are worth it, we are lovable, we are beautiful - and to have humility in our strengths.May we all have the grace and strength to end our own destructive behaviour whatever it may be. Blessed be and merry meet.

No comments: