Friday 30 March 2007

On dreaming

Woke up the other night after having another of my crazy dreams...Here is as good as any to document my bizarre dreamworld.

I'm at some sort of motivational camp, one of those group things big corporate companies send their employees to so that they have some sort of tax write off. In my dream I look back in hindsight and realise that my group seems to be the only one at the camp; I think that perhaps everybody else was probably hiding in their wooden chalets since it was hell hot out side. By the luck of a short straw draw I've got a midget (my apologies to the politically correct...diminutive person) and a blind guy (Sight challenged) on my team...I feel panicked but not as distressed as one would imagine one could feel. So we go and try and undertake the obstacle course,... I take it we are required to do the obstacle course instead of lounging out by the pool. The obstacle is a kind of towering seesaw puzzle...and here is the very crazy thing (since all the other things are only moderately crazy)... with amazing coordination, dexterity and team work...it was a truly bizarre sequence of events and I could never do it justice by trying to write it down....we finished the obstacle....weird.

Anyone have an interpretation?

No comments: