Thursday 12 April 2007

On Thursday night...

Heather and Dylan are in bed. Heather came home with a migraine and was not well at all. I had cooked up a kind of stir fry with vegetables and bacon served with rice, Swiss sausage and egg. Sounds strange I know...but damn it was good food. I rubbed her back and neck with 'woodlock', she took two painkillers and whilst lying with Dylan passed out. She was really tired this morning and I think it was the combination of a stressful week, lack of sleep and the bad air that took its toll. We were talking yesterday during a very short lunch break and I looked up at her from my reclining position on the carpet; I looked into her hazel eyes and realised that she is the vital glue that keeps us together. She is the ethereal matter that binds us as a family, keeps us working, living peacefully and in happiness. I love her like no other...she is everything to me and I appreciate everything she does... goodnight now.

No comments: