Monday 23 April 2007

Monday night and it has been pretty much the same...

So...here is an update of what is happening in my life...I've been playing with Dylan in his playroom and am a little bushed....thus forgive me if a sound a little out of breath...Monday is almost always blue...thus today was no different...Dylan thinks I'm a tree because he climbs up to my head and sits on my crown...this... with me holding him otherwise he would surely fall ( I add this for all of you that might get the wrong idea and think D is a 'child prodigy acrobat'...)...He knows no fear...my Dylan. I had a good morning...productive...but I've been suffering from a stuffy nose and painful sinuses...plus I've been on medicine for about two weeks and the meds are beginning to effect my emotions and judgement....AARRGGHHH...sorry, I get frustrated...I feel abrupt and moody at times and then all sad and morose...this is not my natural state. Oh well...enough! Our friend Sandy loaned us her 'Curb your enthusiasm' discs....very good...seriously. I've inadvertently adopted a few phrases ...like 'What kind of person does that?'...etc.. er...I think I might be watching too much 'Curb your enthusiasm'... I had a strange thing happen to me this weekend after watching "Meet the Robinsons', which by the way was fantastic, you know some things you can change...but others they're just not up to you...I'm learning to let go and "keep moving forward". (shit... you know it is bad when you garnish life truths from an animation...guess who watches a lot of animations at home because of D)

I'm gonna take a shower with D...our bathtub plug broke and bathtimes for the past two days have been shower times...D loves it...so bath and bed now...

Below: Bathtime

No comments: