Tuesday 8 May 2007

I'll keep moving forward one step at a time...

Will you remember,
or whilst you remember begin to forget.
Forget the things you hold dear,
and whilst you forget
the clouds roll near.
To cover, to hide.
The clouds are like the thoughts in your head;
that seek to cover and justify,
to placate the feelings of guilt.
Just know that
words may hide
but at times impulse betrays;
and there is no hiding from the bright sun that burns inside,
that strips away flesh from bone ,
and separates sinew from flesh,
that eye we must make peace with
for if we hide it will burn us.
But I will never judge,
nor carry hate.
My sadness is done,
my tears all cried.
For I have let go of wanting
what will not freely come to me.
For if it is not freely given then
it can not be equal to what I am giving.
I have found a love so deep and so wide
growing inside of me,
for everything
and everyone.
I have found peace in acceptance
and letting go.

No comments: