Thursday 3 May 2007

Yoga Thursday

I started yoga today...I was scared stiff going since I didn't know what to expect. It was out of this world. I can't explain how wonderful it was, I feel like a million bucks. There's this amazing endorphin buzz that puts you at peace with yourself and the world. Plus I had a great workout. Stepped into class with a friend who said she would go with me the first time to introduce me to the class. It's in Chinese. Everyone was busy in a pose so I quickly stepped onto a mat and joined in. It was fantastic! I love Yoga! In one particular pose, I was straining to get into it, it was quite funny and I looked up to see a few other people struggling as well. There was an exchange of embarrassed smiles with the teacher and us that was quite humorous...but that was how humble it was there...down to earth and practically spiritual. Wonderful.

No comments: